In a strict dystopian society controlled by an all-seeing AI that kills or expels any citizen who breaks its rules, a group of rebels try to outwit the authorities, take down the system, and win their freedom from its brutal oppression.
2121 (web series)
- Official selection, Toronto Web Fest
- Official selection, Hollyshorts Film Festival
- Funded by Screen Australia
Set in an 80s retro futureworld Mack, and her robot co-worker Spanners, are chased across the galaxy by Kill-Bots, Space Pirates, Bounty Hunters and an evil Space Queen who plans to flush the entire cosmos out of reality through a black hole.
NOVA STAR (FEATURE FILM)
- Produced in association with Strongman Pictures
- Official Selection, MonsterFest
Ella works at the Red Palace, a brothel in the bad part of a worse town. When new girl Paige is brought in against her will, they escape together, and take a violent journey through the dark city – but the Palace won’t let them go without a fight.
THE RED PALACE (SHORT FILM)
- Official selection, Glasgow International World of Film
Kara is a futuristic military officer, stuck in a white, windowless, timeless room. She doesn’t know how she got there – but she thinks she knows why she’s there. As she flips through time and space, there’s only one thing on her mind – “I can change things”.
AIR (SHORT FILM)
- Award winner, Los Angeles Cinefest
- Official selection, Motor City Nightmares Film Festival
- Official selection, Brighton Rocks Film Festival
Hue, a survivor of human trafficking to Australia, struggles with isolation, trauma, and bureaucracy on her first day of freedom.
TRAFFIC (SHORT FILM)
Swingin’ Joe is a notorious hitman, crossing names off the city-wide hitlist with more skill and flair than anyone. But when Joe mistakenly kills the nephew of crime boss The Falcon, he finds himself on the other end of the list that made him famous.